Saturday, January 9, 2010

beginning (of the semester)

So here it is.

I've read, skimmed, stalked, looked, and subscribed to blogs for years. I never knew why people would want to write about their lives to the unknown, unforgiving, and uninvited world of the internet. But I have realized that I'm too much of a technological child to write things down on paper kept under lock-and-key (probably because it would get lost or some kind of unknown, past due-date liquid spilled on it). More importantly though, this is a year that I want to be able to remember! It's already half-way done and there are way too many memories from first semester that will eventually be covered and pushed under the clutter of my eventual 'adult' life. So this space is to preserve the random, unimportant things that happen.

Unimportant because, to everyone else reading this, you might just never understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment