Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shee should sit beside us

So I thought about doing an in-depth re-cap of this first week..but a short one will have to suffice before I get into last night.

Sunday - After what seemed like forever, I am back in Calgary and Res. Find my lonely friend Laura and go out for din-din and caught some Sherlock Holmes action.

Monday - Woke up and unpacked. Went back to the dreaded place (known as the Caf) for some breakfast. Came back to Alana coming out of my bathroom and then heading to Superstore with her and Laura. Began watching Kyle XY (a.k.a the show which no one on earth has heard of). Alexis returns and we chill in their room until the eventual landing of Kiki and Cecily (plus Emma) at who knows when in the morning.

Tuesday - Went to my 3-hour 8:15am class (WELCOME BACK ASHLLLLEEEEYYYY), which is my only class Tuesdays (SUCK IT UP ASSSSHHHHLLLLEEEEYYY). Continued the Kyle XY thing and had basketball...and that's about all that jogs the memory for this day

Wednesday - Went to my only other classes this semester (9:45 and 1:00). Went and saw Avatar with Alana and Alexis, which was freaking crazzzzyyyyyyyy good. Then being the totally awesome people we are, we avoided recycling our 3D glasses and popped out the lenses. We're such Indie NOOBS! Waited all day for my roomie to come back.

Thursday - No classes! So I dragged myself to an 'exciting' chapel consisiting of one man reciting Eccelsiastes creatively. Then headed to IKEA with Laura, Cecily, and Becky. Had some GT's (good times for those of you who are inept ;) taking pictures and various rooms in various positions. Oops, that's kinda awkward.

Now onto yesterday. Cienna had the great idea spawned from watching the most riveting movie in New Testament, that we should go to a hookah bar after basketball. Well after losing my dinner as a result from practice, I didn't really feel like going. But i dragged my butt outta Res, along with Shanny's, and went with Cienna and Rachel to this place on 1st and 10th. We felt like the biggest noobs ever because we had NO idea what the heck to do. Fortunately we had a nice waitress who pointed us in the direction of pomegranate and white grape. So we sucked our brains out for a while until Alexis came after some birthday parties she was at (I know right...like the GG of C --> HAHAHAH I AM SOOO FUNNY). Then we started asking the people beside us how to blow rings. Our attempts just looked like we were fish looking for some fun. We were told that the draft surrounding our table was hindering us...so pretty much we were all pros at it, you just couldn't tell. Light-headed, we called it quits and found ourselves at a pizza place near Walmart. They must have thought we were super drunk because we could not stop laughing. Then whenever Shanny would laugh, the parmesan cheese on her pizza would make a big 'poof' from her nostril air. We finished off the night at 3:30am after we hung out in our room for a while and contemplated extending the night...but were too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment